Natasha Torry is a Compassionate Attorney with Focus in Family Law, Guardianship, and Estate Planning
Areas of Practice
About RootedLaw, LLC
Attorney NATASHA L. TORRY served as Sheboygan County Assistant corporation counsel for over 10 years. In that position she gained extensive knowledge of family, guardianship and mental health law. Attorney Torry has superb written and oral communication skills. She is an excellent facilitator of negotiations in high-conflict disputes. Attorney Torry is experienced in litigation including jury trials and appellate brief writing.
- Wisconsin Municipal Court Judge Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin 2001 - Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin Family Law Board Member, 2017 - Present
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin, Office of Lawyer Regulation, District 4 Committee, Chair, 2007 - 2015
- Sheboygan County Bar Association, President 2012 - 2013
- Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Collaborative Family Law Council 2018
- Owner, RootedLaw LLC, 2014 - present
- Municipal Court Judge, City of Sheboygan-Village of Kohler, May 2015 - present
- Assistant Corporation Counsel/Child Support Attorney Sheboygan County, WI, September 2003 - July 2014
- Staff Attorney, Guardian ad Litem Division Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee, April 2002 - August 2003
- Staff Attorney Legal Services of Northeastern Wisconsin, July 2001 - April 2002
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin Law School - Madison, WI, Juris Doctor
- WISCONSIN LAW REVIEW, Articles Editor
- Diversity Committee Chair
- Ripon College Days, Editor
Commendations for Attorney Natasha Torry
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Natasha. The depth of her character is most admirable. She exhibits a powerful blend of strength, professionalism, knowledge, compassion and empathy. Natasha pours her heart and soul into her work and goes above and beyond in executing her job with the highest level of care and attention to detail.
Natasha is very professional and personable. She explains everything and goes the extra mile to help with understanding. We left feeling very comfortable with our choice for an attorney.
More than a great lawyer, she's a great person. Cares about you rather than just the money. I highly recommend. Goes above and beyond for her clients.
Natasha is a passionate advocate for her clients. She is extremely knowledgeable and tough. I went through a few lawyers until I found Natasha; not until her did I find one who understood and cared about my situation.
I couldn’t recommend more highly. You can definitely tell Natasha cares about her clients. She never makes you feel like it’s an inconvenience if you need more time to make a decision or are uncertain about any part of the proceedings. She instead does whatever it takes to make sure you have whatever you need to feel confident. She was always easy to get a hold of with any questions and quickly responded.
“Lawyers Rooted in the Community” is more than just a slogan, it’s my way of life.
I went to law school because I want to make a difference in our community. As a 2001 graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School I learned to appreciate the meaning of the phrase “law in action”. There can be a difference between what the law is and how the law is applied. I am interested in working closely with clients to help them understand the practical reality of their legal situation. My goal is to resolve your matter in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. I don’t enjoy needless fighting any more than you do. Your problem is my problem, and I want it dealt with. Family law matters are some of the most common matters that can affect regular, everyday people. At RootedLaw, my goal is to help you understand the process and actually listen to your story. You won’t have to worry that the meter is always ticking when we are having a conversation. I am always more interested in making sure that I have all of the information that I need than charging you for the time. RootedLaw LLC, is committed to providing quality, comprehensive advocacy. “Lawyers Rooted in the Community” is more than just a slogan, it’s my way of life.